MarissaRogers Member since 2015 140 posts
MOD
Posted: 3 weeks 2 days ago
Last activity: 11 hours 17 minutes ago
Posted: 8 Jul 2021 13:26 EDT
Last activity: 31 Jul 2021 8:51 EDT
Closed

Ask the Expert - Pega Customer Service, Pega Chat and ChatBots with Amit Patel

Join  @Amit_Patel  in this Ask the Expert session (19th – 30th July) on Pega Customer Service with special focus on Pega Chat and Chatbots!

Make sure to Favorite and Subscribe to be notified when we open it on the 19th! 

Ask the Expert - Pega Customer Service with Amit Patel

Meet Amit:

Amit is a Director of development for the Pega Customer Service product. He has 20+ years of software development experience with half of those being here at Pega. He is very much hands-on in the Customer Service product development and has been driving the Chatbot and messaging features for the last 6 releases (8.1 to 8.6). 

Message from Amit:

Hi all! I’ve been pretty involved in answering ad hoc questions on the Pega Collaboration Center related to Chat and Chatbots. I’m glad to join this Ask the Expert forum and answer any further questions that you may have. I have a direct influence on the product roadmap, so I’m also open to suggestions for future enhancements. My goal is to make these feature easy to implement and powerful to use for our clients and your customers. 

Ask the Expert Rules

• Follow the Pega Collaboration Center's Guidelines
  • This is not a Live Chat - Amit will reply to your questions over the course of the 2-week session (19th – 30th July)
  • Questions should be clearly and succinctly expressed
  • Questions should be of interest to many others in the audience
  • Have fun!
Pega Customer Service Conversational Channels Ask the Expert
Moderation Team has archived post, This thread is closed to future replies. Content and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar Discussion, please write a new Discussion.