Pegasystems Inc.
US
MarissaRogers Member since 2015 134 posts
MOD
Posted: 3 weeks 6 days ago
Last activity: 2 days 16 hours ago
Closed

Ask the Expert - Pega Search with Pawel Szadkowski

Join Pawel Szadkowski @szadp as he answers your questions on search and indexing, clustering (in search context), and reporting on top of search data!

Gather your questions now, save this to your Favorites and be prepared to join us for our 2-week session April 12th - April 23rd here in the Pega Collaboration Center!

Ask the Expert - Pega Search with Pawel Szadkowski

Meet Pawel:

Pawel is the Product Manager for Search (Indexing, Searching), Reporting, and NativeSQL. He has been with Pega for almost 7 years now! Before then he was working with Antenna and Volatis, giving him 15 years all together!

Message from Pawel:

I am very excited to answer your questions as they pertain to Search! In my time here at Pega, I have experience working with DSM (External Data Flows, DDS/Cassandra, Big Data Connectors and Datasets, e.g. HDFS), PDC, Data Engine and now Search and Reporting areas! Having this experience helps to give me a broader vision across Pega Platform and how everything fits together! Also, not to mention it helps to have a more complete undestanding on our client and partner use cases and needs!

Pega Platform Reporting System Administration Ask the Expert
Moderation Team has archived post,
Close popover This thread is closed to future replies. Content and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar Discussion, please write a new Discussion.