RadhikaL Member since 2013 6 posts
Tata Consultancy Services
Posted: February 11, 2019
Last activity: February 12, 2019
Posted: 11 Feb 2019 7:09 EST
Last activity: 12 Feb 2019 4:36 EST
Closed

Component stack mismatch error wile using Dynamic Repeating Layout | Pega 8.1.1

I have a requirement where i need to use Repeating Dynamic Layout (RDL) to display a section in List. During development, i am very well able to refer to the section of the Data class in the repeating layout, but at run time i am getting following error.

Section 'Perform' execution error on page 'pyWorkPage' of class 'AA-BB-CC-EE '. : Component stack mismatch {"pyCell":{"liveUI":"data-ui-meta=\"{'type':'Cell','subType':'pxDropdown','clipboardPath':'.RequestType','className':'AA-BB-CC-DD','pgRef':'.pySections(1).pySectionBody(1).pyTable.pyRows(1).pyCells(1)'}\"","pyLabelReserveSpace":"true","useLabel":"true","partialClass":"flex","automationId":"'2019020715304001878390-Label'","format":"pxDropdown","forLabel":".RequestType","pyAutoHTML":"true","pyGenerateUniqueIdForLabel":"false","spanClass":"iconRequired standard_iconRequired","cstmreqfor":"pyRequired","labelJSP":"false","pyLabelValue":"Request Type - Technical"},"pyName":"DynamicLayoutCell"}!!!!===={"scrollClass":"","centerInspectorData":"data-ui-meta=\"{'type':'Panel','subType':'CENTER'}\"","ariaLabelCenterPanel":"Center Panel","startWrapperDiv":"true","endWrapperDiv":"false","pyName":"pxWorkAreaContent","pyTemplates":[{"pxReferencedId":"f1d9f0e7b55568cc467ef833b061d4cc1a5145b2_6","pyName":"pxSection"}]}

I found a supporting article on PDN with a Hot Fix ID (HFix-48937):

https://community.pega.com/support/support-articles/component-stack-mismatch-error-post-pega-74-update

The given HotFix is only for pega 7.4 but the issue still exists in version 8 as well.

Any help regarding the solution is much appreciated.

User Experience
Moderation Team has archived post, This thread is closed to future replies. Content and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar Discussion, please write a new Discussion.