Configuring VirtualBox Host-Only Network Adapter on Mac
For the 7.22 Pega Decisioning Consultant course (7.21 Pega Marketing VM), the instructions for configuring the host-only network adapter in VirtualBox do not apply to Mac. Below are the steps I followed to set this up:
1. Go to File > Host Network Manager
2. Click Create and observe that vboxnet0 is created. Double-click on vboxnet0.
3. Verify the IP addresses as in the guide
4. Click the DHCP Server tab and continue following the guide instructions
5. Click Apply and then Close when done
When you start the machine, if you get a message saying that the adapter can't be found:
1. Select the machine and then click the orange machine settings icon.
2. Click the Network icon and make sure that Adapter 1 is Host-Only and that netboxv0 is selected underneath that.