Do You Have Product Enhancement Ideas? Learn How to Share Them Here!
Have you ever been working on a part of the product and thought “Hmm it would be great if this did this?” or some sort of variation of that thought? I know I have that thought on a daily basis on the programs that I interact with. I love to think of ways to be more efficient and therefore get some time back to my day. Who doesn’t wish they had more time in the day?
But now that you’ve had this thought, do you know what to do with it? Well, all you have to do is click on Write a Post in the Pega Support Community (PSC). And then follow these steps below and the Moderation Team (myself, Lochan and Vidya) will create an enhancement item for you in our internal portal.
1. When you are inside the Pega Support Community, click the button Write a Post on the right pane.
2. Give your post a Descriptive Title – if you put Product Enhancement in the title, that will alert the Moderation Team to submit for you.
3. In the Body section, be as descriptive as possible as this post is what is submitted for consideration. If applicable, insert or attach images/files to help with your description.
4. Under Product Topic Category choose Product Enhancements.
5. If you were directed to post your enhancement from a Support Request, please notate that SR # under Related Support Case Number.
6. Click Save.
Q: What happens after you enter this enhancement in the PSC?
A: Well, a Moderator will take your post and submit it for consideration. When this happens, a Feedback ID is generated for tracking. The Moderator will update your original post with this Feedback ID.
Q: How do you find out what the status is of your enhancement request (or any other listed in the Community)?
A: You will want to take that Feedback ID and reach out to your Account Executive who will assist you moving forward.
Q: How do I find other submitted enhancements?
A: Click this link to find the other PSC posts that are categorized with Product Enhancement. If they were submitted for approval, they will all have the Feedback ID listed on the original post.
Q: What if I'm a Pega Robotics User and want to submit an enhancement on that product?