CA
Sandeep_Ghosh Member since 2011 39 posts
Scotiabank
Posted: February 11, 2016
Last activity: April 6, 2018
Closed

Facing issue while installing HCIF in upgraded Pega 7.1.9

Hello,

I have upgraded an application from Pega 6.2 SP2 to Pega 7.1.9, the application uses CPMHC framework. In pre-requisite of CPMHC it is mentioned that HCIF framework is needed. But while installing the latest HCIF framework I am facing some issues. I tried both HCIF 713 and HCIF 714 but failing with different errors.

HCIF 713 Issue - There is a Hotfix (DL-40482) that needs to be installed before framework upgrade, failing to import the hotfix into Pega. PFB error.

** Error reading Catalog.Zip from DL-40482.zip : Product List contained in the catalog is null. The catalog may be for an older release of PRPC.

HCIF 714 Issue - While rule import getting an error. PFB error.

Commit failed because No such Rule-Application instance: PegaHL7:07.13. Rulebase is now in an unknown state, terminating import.

I found another PDN link related to HCIF import issue, (https://pdn.pega.com/forums/pega-upgrade-center/general-questions/hcif-714-failed-to-import-rules-jar). I tried the solution mentioned here, but it did not solve the issue.

**Moderation Team has archived post**

This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.

System Administration Upgrades
Moderation Team has archived post,
Close popover This thread is closed to future replies. Content and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar Discussion, please write a new Discussion.