Thanks for the response; we have identified the issue and tackled it.
The DataOnly upgrade script was trying to drop a non existing constraint. It was looking for a constraint called GETNEXTWORKFROMBASKET and no such constraint exists. We manually removed the following portion from the generated DDL.
ALTER TABLE PegaDATA.PC_ASSIGN_WORKBASKET
DROP CONSTRAINT GETNEXTWORKFROMBASKET
We identified a table index named as GETNEXTWORKFROMBASKET and the concerned DDL was manually edited to drop this index and rebuild it. This is necessary due to the introduction of a new property in the class Assign-WorkBasket starting with PRPC 7.2.2 (We could not find this property in 7.2.1 or below)
We request GCS team to verify the 7.2.2 upgrade.sh and address this issue.