Migrating P6 to P7: Mismatching data types when updating an Auto-Complete Control with ClipboardPage as Data Source
we recntly migrated to P7 (or in the process of migrating...)
The problem we're facing now is with some controls that are not being updated automatically.
In one of the sections we used an Auto-Complete field with a ClipboardPage as a data source that needs to be updated (Figure 1)
when I click on "Update Controls" automatically it shows the following
but when we try and open the Declare_SICCodeList it throws the following error
fail The property TempOpenPage.pyLoadActivityParameters.pyDPConnectorResParam was of mode Java Object while com.pega.pegarules.data.internal.clipboard.ClipboardPropertyImpl.getStringValue() was expecting String mode.
I got rid of the error on the Data Page by coping the SQL statment in my ConnectSQL rule from the 'Browse' tab to the 'Open' tab (that;s a relief!) But I'm still getting an error on the PDNFeed data Page saying
"Caught unhandled exception: com.pega.apache.http.conn.HttpHostConnectException: Connection to http://pdn.pega.com refused"
I googled the error and found a few suggestion to set the 'AllowAccessToExternalSystem' in the Dynamic System Setting to false but that didn't fix the error. I'm still not able to see the results in the Auto-Complete field.