QA Best Practices and Tools for Pega 7.2 to Pega 8.4 upgrade along with Data Migration Testing
We are upgrading our applications from Pega 7.2 to Pega 8.4.
We would request some discussion around the following items for our upgrade.
1) Recommendations Pega 8.x features that can be best leveraged .
his is irrespective of the type of team viz. Dev/QA/Support/BA/DevOps/Scrums
2) Recommendations around Open API usage in Pega 8.x and leveraging the best of the features around it with relevant Case studies. Additionally evaluate the options of replacing the Pega UI with any open source UX(Angular JS etc.) using Open API
3) Showcasing the Power of DCO in Pega 8.x and how it levered that benefits for Agile/Scrum team/Product Owner/Business team
4) Recommend relevant Pega 8.x features that can levered across team (Dev/QA/Support/BA/DevOps/Scrums) for Pega code quality/performance
5) Some of the best features in Pega 8.x for overall Pega QA benefits
6) Automated Unit Testing and Integration test
7) Best practice and approaches for QA from Upgrade perspective
8) Automated QA tools best suited for Pega 8 upgrade and benefits
9) Data Migration Testing approach if Upgraded from 7.2 to 8.4 along with Pega cloud migration