Which of the following is NOT represented in the Data Explorer? (Choose One)
1. Properties with applies-to classes that are inherited by the report definition
2. Properties from classes related with an Association rule.
3. Functions that can be used to perform calculations.
4. Of those properties that can be used in the report, a distinction between most-frequently used properties, versus all properties.
5. System/Session properties, such as the Application Name or Currently Logged in User (Correct Answer)
In the above question, what does it mean by the "Data Explorer"? Does it refer to the 'Query' tab of the Report Definition rule form? Thanks in advance.