Pega Gateway Configuration Console is useful in _____________________.(Choose Two)
1. Editing the Gateway servlet deployment settings in a web.xml file
2. Specifying the servlet providing the authentication service for system access (Correct Answer)
3. Installing prgateway.war as a webapp in your application server
4. Unit testing a gadget page that can be embedded in an external web page (Correct Answer)
5. Specifying the applications that are included in a gadget.
In the above quiz question, why is option 5 not valid as we have the possibility to specify the Application name for each Gadget in the Gadget Generation Section? Where do we get this Gadget Generation Section if not from Pega Gateway Configuration Console? Thanks in advance.