Discussion6Replies1110Views×Close popoverAntony Lawrence R (AntonyRajan) Hexaware Hexaware IN View ProfileSend Message AntonyRajan Member since 2015 18 posts Hexaware Posted: January 6, 2016Last activity: September 2, 2017Posted: 6 Jan 2016 10:37 ESTLast activity: 2 Sep 2017 13:53 EDT Closed Report Definition is not fetching Datawe are having report definition in DEV, SIT and UAT environments. Its working fine in all environments except UAT.So for checking this i created an activity(Obj-Browse) in same class of report definition and its fetching data. Similarly i tried list view in same class and that too fetching data. But without any conditions in RD its not getting data . The class is mapped to a table without any blob data.Thanks,Antony Lawrence Rajan Reporting ×Close popoverFacebookTwitterLinkedinEmail Copy Link Copied! Moderation Team has archived post This thread is closed to future replies. Content and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar Discussion, please write a new Discussion. Posted: 5 years agoUpdated: 5 years agoPosted: 6 Jan 2016 10:42 ESTUpdated: 6 Jan 2016 10:44 EST×Close popoverAntony Lawrence R (AntonyRajan) Hexaware Hexaware IN View ProfileSend MessageAntonyRajan Hexaware replied to AntonyRajan. Posted: 5 years agoPosted: 8 Feb 2016 16:48 EST×Close popoverEric Velez (PDN_Eric) Scotiabank Scotiabank CA View ProfileSend MessagePDN_Eric Scotiabank replied to AntonyRajanAny news with this? Posted: 4 years agoPosted: 29 Jun 2016 22:13 EDT×Close popoverAbhijith Kolanakuduru (Abhijith_CLSA_v62) IP Australia Pega Certified Lead System Architect IP Australia AU View ProfileSend MessageAbhijith_CLSA_v62 IP Australia replied to AntonyRajanTry re-starting the UAT server Try importing that one report definition rule from Dev into UAT Check Siblings, may be you are running a different report Try analyzing the query from pyReportContentPage on your clipboard (standard thread). Check if that's same as Dev query. Try re-validating the rule using "Re-Validate & Save" wizard. Posted: 3 years agoPosted: 1 Sep 2017 12:31 EDT×Close popoverVigneshwaran Aravindhan (VigneshAravind) Cognizant Senior Technology Architect Cognizant IN View ProfileSend MessageVigneshAravind Cognizant replied to AntonyRajanWe had a similar issue in PRPC 7.2.1 however it was occurring only in IE11 and not occurring in Chrome. The report definition was fetching 15+ exposed properties and 10K rows. We enabled pagination and also restricted the number of rows fetched to 500; this solved the issue. Posted: 3 years agoPosted: 2 Sep 2017 2:04 EDT×Close popoverUmamaheshwar Reddy Midthuru (Mahesh Midthuru) PEGA Sr. Software Solutions Engineer Pegasystems Inc. US View ProfileSend MessageMahesh Midthuru PEGA replied to AntonyRajanHi, After performing the above suggestions, if it still doesn't fetch the records then check in the PegaRULES log for any errors related to your report definition, so that you can find the root cause of it. Regards Mahesh Posted: 3 years agoPosted: 2 Sep 2017 13:53 EDT×Close popoverSudhakar Reddy Yaparla (SudhakarReddy) PEGA Principal Technical Solutions Engineer Pegasystems Inc. IN View ProfileSend MessageSudhakarReddy PEGA replied to AntonyRajanHi, Please check the Database instances seems to be it's missing while migrating product rule.