I've tried out Pega Express Pilot and wanted to capture some feedback items:
- Every screen in Express needs to have a Guided Tour. Right now if I launch into Service Request case I have no idea what it does. I should be able to click help and get a description of what the current SR process is, what are the various components I am seeing on the portal mean, etc.
- 'Create Service Request' screen, the auto-complete is not intuitive. I know (being at Pega) that it's an auto-complete, but I've had customers and prospects not understand that the little arrows on the field are meant as autocomplete.
- Attach Image Preview-> Large Preview currently does not honor the aspect ratio and skews the image
- SR Process currently does not have an SLA, so the 'Due in' is blank. It looks incomplete.
- We need a way to 'Undo' or 'Revert' a Form to its base version. I can see a user deleting/adding fields and then realizing it's not what they want or deleting every field. It would be nice to have 'Revert to Original'.
- Once the SR process is complete, there is no 'Close' button or instruction as to what to do next. I think there should be a clear way to get back to the dashboard and close the completed SR.
I'll continue to test and post feedback if this type of commentary is beneficial.
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
This is great feedback. We're working on improving service request in a few minor ways that should simplify the experience. We're also adding more guided tours and enablement features for PegaWORLD timeframe.
I'll have a team look into the attachment preview issue.
A 'reset' option is on the roadmap but not at the top of the priority list at the moment.