derobertis Member since 2015 1 post
Acbps
Posted: July 13, 2015
Last activity: July 14, 2015
Posted: 13 Jul 2015 20:14 EDT
Last activity: 14 Jul 2015 0:41 EDT
Closed

Testing in Pega 7.1.6

I've just completed the BAE course and now I want to apply my skills in QA/Test. I have added the standard PegaRULES:AutoTest access role to my Operator ID access group, and now I have Testing features. For example if I open a step to view the flow, I now have the Test Cases tab.

However when I open the Test Cases tab I am not presented with functions (such as to record a test case), and hence I have not been able to explore any testing functionality.

In this Test Cases tab I am presented with the following:

"Content shown only when'Creates a new work object?'checkbox in Process tab is selected."

When I go to the Process tab the checkbox for "Creates a new work object?" is disabled (cannot be selected).

I am after resolution of this problem and some comprehensive documentation for Testnig in PEGA 7.1.6. I am also keen to collaborate with QA/Testers who are new to PEGA (as I am), particularly if you are using 7.1.6 and exploring Testing functionality.

Thanks.

DevOps Testing Applications
Moderation Team has archived post, This thread is closed to future replies. Content and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar Discussion, please write a new Discussion.