Discussion

Replies
Views
DionLammers Member since 2011 5 posts
PEGA
Posted: October 22, 2020
Last activity: 2 weeks 3 days ago

We need your questions! Exclusive Meet the CTO event for CLSAs on November 12, 2020

Hi all! 

I am excited to share that I will be hosting our next CLSA Virtual Meetup on November 12th. In this session we will be joined by Don Schuerman -- the Pega CTO -- to provide CLSAs with exclusive insight into Pega’s vision and roadmap. We have made the full hour available for YOUR QUESTIONS.  

We want to hear from YOU!  Do you have questions about our roadmap or overall vision?  Do you have questions about the strategy, the products, etc?  Let us know! Please respond to this Collaboration Center post by replying with questions you would like me to ask Don!   

This is how this will work: 

• Either reply to this post with your specific question OR click the I found this helpful button on someone else's reply as a vote that you want to hear answered in the live session;
  • The quality questions with the most amount of “I found this helpful” clicks will be asked in the live session with Don. 

• Suggestions for your post:  

• Ask something that will benefit the entire Pega CLSA Community, not something in the weeds about a specific configuration on your project 😊. 

• Promote it!  You will likely get more “I found this helpful” clicks on your question if you tweet it or post it on LinkedIn asking for support! 

• Unfortunately, due to the limited live session time, we likely will not be able to answer all the questions live.  After the event, we will find a way to circle back on the unanswered questions. 

I can’t wait to hear from you!   

See you (virtually) at the CLSA Community Webinar! 

Dion Lammers

Lead System Architect