Posted: 10 Jun 2015 22:40 EDT Last activity: 10 Jun 2015 23:22 EDT
Up to when we can give pega 7 certification exam
1) I have started to learn pega 7,i hope for me finishing the course it will take atleast two month . In future will give the certification for pega 7. is there any deadline for giving the exam for pega 7 certification?,if yes please tell when it will be.
2) Please guide me what are the best practices to learn peaga 7 and clearing the exam.
3)Actually i have 3 years of experinace on java/j2ee technologies , planning to move pega,is my decission correct?.
1) Assuming you are sitting for the Certified System Architect exam, you can enroll in the System Architect Essentials (SAE) I and II courses. These 2 courses only take up an equivalent of 10 days instructor-led time. So, there is no problem completing the courses in 2 months if you wish to do it self-study. The certification exam at this point is written for Pega 7.1.6 and based on the existing SAE I and II courses. It is best to take the exam as soon as possible after completion of the courses, however, there is no time limit to when you must take. Please do take note that the content of the exams might change if Pega Academy should decide to upgrade the SAE courses to Pega 7.1.7/7.1.8 and thus may introduce new questions to the exam.
2) The recommended approach is to take the SAE I and SAE II courses if you are planning to sit for the Certified System Architect exam. A more holistic view of all the course pre-requisites and exams you can take can be found in the Learning Paths: https://pdn.pega.com/pega-academy/learning-paths
1) there is no deadline for taking the exam. You can sit for the exam whenever you feel ready.
2) take at least System Architect Essentials 1 & 2, and study. Also, do not just step through the exercises. Try to come up with your own solution before looking at the provided solution. And don't forget to study.
3) the Pega certifications are highly-prized and sought after by most organizations.