As a BSA, how do we maintain the data set or dictionary in Agile Work bench.
For example I have a user story as below
"As a xyz User, I want to enter details in a abcd details screen so that the request can be submitted for approval"
Acceptance Criteria -
- Display the user with abcd screen with below mandatory input properties.
- Transaction Date: Property Type Date
- Payee Name: Property Type, Text
- Print Location: Property Type, Drop Down with values MN, TX, ON
- Many more properties....
- Display a section "Trailer Details" in abcd screen with below mandatory input properties.
- Trailer Line 1: Property Type, Text
- Trailer Line 2: Property Type, Text
- Trailer Line 3: Property Type, Text
How do we handle such a user story in Agile workbench? It has got acceptance criteria space but with only a row added to it.
Also do we have any mechanism to handle data set like above in pega? I just want to let technical team know what are the properties that needs to be displayed to the end user.
Unfortunately, there is no good way as of now. Please try to fit in as shown in the attached image in the Acceptance Criteria rows and also try to put the rightly tabbed and justified content in the description for better viewing and reading.
We will see if this can be improved by taking this as a feedback.
Do you recommend a best possible way to document or track the data sets in the Agile Workbench?. In traditional documentation, BSA team creates a set of data sets and documents all the properties and attributes so that a QA and UAT tester understands and test the same.
Also having a very well documented data sets will help the team for future reference.
A feedback request has been created on your behalf in our internal portal. The feedback ID is tagged to the issue description above (under Related Support Case Number). Use this FDBK ID as reference to connect with your Pega Account Executive to track the progress of this request.