Found the issue. The agent I was looking at, though valid, was completely invalid. Oxymoron I know but.... The actual agent that is performing the actions is a Service Level agent; hat's off to Josh at Pega for pointing me to it. Once I modified the node associations and associated schedules I was able to pull the 13 hour report down to just over 30 minutes. HUGE difference.
Thanks for the question. To answer it, No. It is a Standard Mode schedule. SLA agents call several items. The Agent that I modified is the Pega-ProCom:ServiceLevelEvents Schedule. I further associated it with CUSTOM1 (all marketing nodes) and WebNode. We ended up producing 42+ reports per minute after this change was made. Since schedules can dynamically be modified it is possible to stretch Pega's standard capabilities when needed. I will be performing this stretch process weekly until we figure a way to get it scheduled. Also, I offset (phase shift) each association's run times so they aren't all hitting the database at the same time; most of the time. The UTIL node runs at 20 second intervals, the ADM, VBD, DDS, DecisionHub, and DataFlow nodes run at 15 seconds, and all the WebNodes run at 12 seconds. When I tried this last week with all running the same times I got a Throttling error from PDC. This week I didn't even get one SLA violation in PDC.