Posted: 20 Jun 2017 9:45 EDT Last activity: 3 Jul 2017 4:10 EDT
Assignment wasn't created
Good day everyone!
I have an issue with disappearing of assignmnent in new subcase. This happened only in one work object.
This assignment isn't in Assign-Worklist or Assign-Workbasket.
How can I restore this assignment?
In attachments I added screenshots of subcase and part of pxFlow for this subcase.
I think the subcase assignment is not committed in DB. The probable reason could be a rollback happened internally. Pls run a DB trace to figure out if any rollback is happening at the backend or not.
It is difficult to predict the issue without having proper debug into your application. If the assignment is not present in the DB tables, then you can't restore straightaway without doing a DB restore. If this is not possible then you can being the flow on the subcase. Although this is not a proved solution.
Pls check :
PEGA Button -- Process & Rules -- Tools -- Work Admin -- Worklist/Workbasket Assignment Errors
go to the above path in Pega you can find the list of error assignments