SvetoslavBonev Member since 2007 2 posts
Cognizant Switzerland
Posted: 4 years ago
Last activity: 4 years 5 months ago

auto complete strange behavior in chrome


We have strange issue with an auto complete field - it gets populated from a data page and in chrome doesn't show any results when the down arrow is pressed. In explorer works fine. When i change it from auto complete to dropdown it also works fine. 

We use it in a section that pops up in a modal dialog. When i added it to another section the same behavior was noticed although now the results are visible, but at the top of the page after scrolling up. They appear in the middle of nowhere and out of place. Check attached pictures. Right part shows the autocomplete field with the down arrow pressed and no results shown and on the left part you can see the results and how they appear way up on the page and on top of other fields.

Our version of Pega is 7.1.8.


User Interface
Moderation Team has archived post
Share this page LinkedIn