1. Is this issue browser specific? By that I mean, is it happening only in IE11 and not in Chrome/Firefox? If you haven't checked that, could you please test in another browser and update your findings.
2. When you run the data page separately, are you able to see all the 57 results correctly?
3. For diagnostic purposes, if you were to change the autocomplete to a dropdown, are all the results loading correctly?
4. Do you have any special characters (eg. apostrophe or hyphen etc) in your result?
5. Are you scrolling too fast when you are experiencing this issue or does the result abruptly stop at 40 regardless of whether you scoll fast or slow?
3. If i change the autocomplete from table to list, it populates all the records but then i am not longer able to scroll the list. Only the first 10 items show up. I can however hit the down arrow and get to the last item in the list and select it outside of the view portal.
Happens in IE and Chrome. The last item in the UI is "Inv_Cardinal_Financial_Company__Limited_Partnership" and the next item in the source list is next item in the list is "Inv_Citigroup_Global_Markets_Realty_Corp_" so nothing special really.
I looked at the tracer and it shows the autocomplete control looping through only 40 records in D_SkillsList, however if i run D_SkillsList it shows all 59 records. Thanks for the advice. I'll keep digging down that route.