Automate concrete class creation/updation in pega 7
Am new to Pega and am tasked with the automation of a certain phase in our development lifecycle.
We are using Pega 7.
Below are the manual activities that we perform daily on a frequent basis -
1. Create or update table in the database schema using a Sql client
2. Create a new class of type concrete
3. Create and associate Data Model Property to the newly created class --here on wards in case a new column/property is added
4. Create database table rule mapping the class created in #2 and the table created in #1 --not required for new column
5. Map the column names with the properties created in #3
6. Create a page/pagelist property with the new class definition under the parent class
7. Create association rule between new class and parent class
8. Update the new associatin in the marketing portal
9. Logout and login back in to use the new entity
We are planning to use prpcutils/prpcserviceutils and jenkins to automate the above steps...can this be done.
Also can we export the ruleset zip from pega, make changes and import it back.
***Edited by moderator, Maryrita: moved to Product Support from Applications***
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.