Automation working fine only with breakpoint enabled during Project Debugging Process and not otherwise
The issue is that the automation is working fine with the breakpoint enabled but not working as expected during studio execution without the breakpoint.
I am calling a click cell method on all the rows of a data grid on a windows app one by one using a loop.Now, after the automation works on 1 particular row for the next iteration it should click on the next consecutive row. Now, when I put a breakpoint before the click cell method and execute the automation, it is working fine.However, when I execute the same automation, with the breakpoint disabled, its not clicking on the second row and going to the next step. Also, I tried putting sleep of 10 seconds before calling the click cell method on the grid but didn't get any luck.