What problem are you seeing? The BIX 7-1 User Guide has screenshots on adding the BIX ruleset to your base ruleset version in the Application rulesets list. You also need to add it to your Application ruleset list.
Thank you for your answer. Actually i went successfully into the below steps:
1. Unzip the BIXDistributionImage.zip file to a directory on your local computer.
2. Log in to your instance of PRPC, using an operator ID with Administrator privileges.
3. In the Designer Studio, select the Pega menu > Application > Import & Export > Import.
4. Browse to the directory you populated in step 1, select the Additional Products > BIX > rulesets directory, and select the appropriate zip file. For 7.1, the file is pxBIX_07.10.01.zip.
5. Click Upload file.
6. When the zip file has been uploaded to the server, the screen displays Import Options. Check the checkboxes to
a. Compile Libraries
b. Update Only If Newer
c. Overwrite Existing Rules
7. Click Import.
8. When the import process is complete, add the BIX ruleset to your base ruleset Version in the Application rulesets list as Pega-BIX:07-10-xx, where “xx” is the patch version that matches the version of Pega 7 you are running.
--> this part which is adding the rule set, well i don't understand "how to do it". Is it for a specific application?
if you have any user guide or any kind of screen shots from your previous experience working on BIX, i would be very happy if you can share them with me.
I understand the name of the RAP file you imported was pxBIX_07.10.01.zip but unfortunately it is the same name for each version of BIX 7.1.x. What matters is the version of Pega and the corresponding version of BIX that you are installing on top of it. If you are using the 114716_Pega717.zip media then that is 7.1.7 and thus the ruleset version is 07-10-15. If this isn't the version of Pega/Bix you are installing then what is the name of the zip file.