Posted: 11 Nov 2018 3:46 EST Last activity: 3 Apr 2019 8:21 EDT
Broken SLA and Error Assignments
In 7.1.8 version of PRPC, we have a case type, where we are using "Delete open assignments upon resolution" setting at resolution stages. Few Resolved cases have error assignments remained in the pc_assign_worklist which have to be removed at the time of resolution according to the setting. The assignment errors are
1. "ProblemAssignment_FlowRemoved" - My understanding of this error messages is, the assignment is not removed because its associated flow is deleted by that time. Here my question is which pega rule takes care of pending assignment and flow removal at the time case resolution. Why that is failing sometimes?
2. "The assignment is no longer available". - My understanding of this error message is, when SLA agent processes the SLA item after the assignment is removed - but still assignment is available in worklist in error state. Here my question is, how come the assignment is restored in the worklist when it was not available while SLA was processed?
And the SLA items associated with such error assignments are in "Broken-Process" state. Logs don't have any information.
Is my understanding of the error messages correct ? Could you let me know, what scenarios could cause such exceptions and how could i replicate those. I created multiple test cases, none of them returned these errors. And as these errors are intermittent, i was unable to understand the use case which is causing such exceptions.
Thanks for your response. I traced few test cases, but the error assignments didn't occur when i tested. The issue is intermittent. So Tracing didn't help me to find the reason for error assignments. Still I checked for error messages in the tracer, but there were no errors reported for the test cases.
Error assignments are not available on the case (in the front end on the case), and those are not removed from pc_assign_worklist i.e. DB table entry. There are reports built on worklist, and our users are able to see such error assignments. Tracer is not logging any information, while opening such error assignments from the reports.
I am also facing the same issue and it's intermittent.
However, in my case, this is happening when the user has submitted the assignment. The history shows that the assignment has been completed with a 'F' record for the history type but i haven't been able to identify the root cause of it.
Thank you for posting your query in the PSC. This looks like an inactive post and hence, we suggest you create a new post for your query. Click on the Write Post button here. Once created, please reply back here with the URL of the new post.
You may also refer this discussion link as a reference in the new thread.