Can not start the flow C on work object. The flowType is not present in the embedded flow page.
I have below scenario:
1. Flow A in which subprocess Flow B is called.
2. Inside Flow B split for each shape is used and iterated over a PageList and Flow C.
3. Inside Flow C, activity is called in utility where service is being invoked.
4. On exception in the service, flow is routed to exception flow connected to subprocess shape in Flow A.
5. Exception handling is done properly.
6. Whenever there is any exception in service response it goes to exception flow for retry. But on retry it throws the below exception:
"Can not start the flow C on work object. The flowType is not present in the embedded flow page."
Can someone suggest me if any required parameters are missing here.
I think you should keep the error handling on flow C really. Switching from flow C which has been generated for another class during a spliforeach to flow A which is originally at Work- level back to flow C again seems a bit risky.
Thank you for posting your query on PSC. This looks like an inactive post and hence, we suggest you create a new post for your query. Click on the Write a Post button that’s at the top of this screen and also on our Pega Support Community homepage. Once created, please reply back here with the URL of the new post.
We have also sent you a private message opening up a communication channel in case you have any further questions.