We have customised pyCaseManager7 rule to display the portal with multiple tabs. As per the Pega guidelines, we have added Tab Group with a Dynamic container to display multiple tabs. The default tab is referring a section rule with defer load enabled. But, when a browser refresh is happening when multiple tabs are opened (if user is clicking refresh button of the browser) then the default tab is not loading. Below are the step to reproduce:
1. Save pyCaseManager7 is your ruleset
2. Add Tab group with Dynamic Container
3. Under the default tab refer a section
4. Launch the portal and open multiple tabs
5. Click on browser refresh button and check the default portal.
Kindly help if possible.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Thanks for your reply. Please see my responses and kindly provide your further help.
1. Without Defer load my custom section is not at all getting loaded.
2. With OOTB section it is working fine. But, as per our business requirement we have to display this custom section. My custom section is referring pyDashboard7 harness rule. That might be the cause of this issue. However, is there any option to fix this.
3. Pega suggested to implement multiple tab dashboard using Tab group layout with a dynamic container and thus I have followed the same.