Question

1
Replies
52
Views
Vamshidhar Cirra (vreddyxx)
Celgene

Celgene
US
vreddyxx Member since 2010 4 posts
Celgene
Posted: August 16, 2017
Last activity: August 17, 2017
Posted: 16 Aug 2017 10:14 EDT
Last activity: 17 Aug 2017 7:32 EDT
Closed

CaseTypeIsAbstract error

I am trying to create a new flow which generates a new work object, after reaching to one of the assignment, which has two flow actions Accept (80% likelihood) and Reject (20% likelihood), when I take a path of flow action with 20% likelihood it is giving me a error saying CaseTypeIsAbstract and when I take a path of flow action which has 80% likelihood it is going smoothly without any errors. I am using 7.2 version of PRPC.

Low-Code App Development Case Management
Moderation Team has archived post, This thread is closed to future replies. Content and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar Question, please write a new Question.