I tried to change the Key field to the third column in the excel spread sheet for a lookup table. The Key field was originally the AppName column which is the first column in the excel spread sheet, but it is not unique so I wanted to change it to the third column which is unique. However I am getting these error when I run debug (I have attached screenshots Capture and Capture1) . The way I tried to change the key field was in the properties window I opened the fields collection and set Key field for the column I wanted to true. I attached a screenshot of the lookup collection editor as Capture 2.
@HannahD95 Once you've changed the key field, you have altered the links within your automations to the lookup table and invalidated the ones that were there (i.e. you had something connected to the AddRecord method's Field1_KeyField value which is now different and no longer available). You'll need to reconnect those to reflect the new key field. I believe that is all you'd need to do (and it would explain those errors).