1. What are the reasons a single CTILINK engine would open more than one client session with ICM CTISVR?
-CSR could have had a browser crash and the old session is still active
- CSR possibly never logged out from the previous day and came back in via a different JVM (multi node env)
2. My understanding of the Bind Port error is that the Pega Agent Browser has attempted to open more than one session with Pega Application. Is this correct?
- Yes. Bind port error will occur with the ocx presence agent w/o port scanning. The user session can only bind to a single port. Once that session is bound any subsequent session will throw the error. This is only if the portals they are access are invoking the ocx control.
3. What are the event messages between CTI Link and ICM CTISVR? (OPEN_REQ, MONITOR_START_REQ, MONITOR_CLOSE_REQ)