Hi We have followed this documentation and we have found an issue with the framework where they have hardcoded the class names in the activities and reports. We have raised an SR and they have accepted that it would take long time to identify all the rules hardcoded and provide a fix. we now don't have an option either we have to resave the rules or wait for the Hfix which would be too long and development activity should be on hold till then.
ETAor this fix for known/identified rules with this issue - Dec 24th. We did identify some issues while using smart shapes but more investigation in progress. We had not been aware if it has been causing any of the development held-ups. Hope this ETA helps you.
Could you also provide the list where you are noticing it so it helps in including that as this becomes very generic to tackle and we don't want to miss any to help you with your extensions the right way