We are developing an application using the CMF Framework.
In the OOB framework we have an ability to create tasks and attach them to the Problems and Goals. I have couple of questions here:
1. in few OOB provided Tasks Objects, when updating a task, I can see the Due date Section visible in the update Task screen, where as I don,t see the same while creating a new one and when i looked for this the section reference to the Due date selection is completely not available. Is this the intended functionality to remove in from the create task screens/sections and keeping it in update screens/sections. or Is this a bug in framework?
2. If Due date selection above is present and we have an SLA configured for the Task, what is the relation between Due Date and SLA and how they are correlated to each other. Is there any internal logic interconnecting these two actually when the tasks is being executed as part of the CareManagement Case (CM work-object)
Please suggest if we need to raise an SR for the same
Hello, Please provide screenshots. Also it might be worthwhile doing a save-as of one of the OOTB tasks the section is appearing on to another name. Then test this might verify if there is potentially a delta in the creation process. Also, mention the version of CMF.
Hi Rowland, as discussed on call u mentioned it is deprecated after introducing SLA.
I have a another question further:
1. what would be the logic to know the start date for all the types of tasks and will that be some thing that is associated with the SLA.
2. For Schedule assessment task we have an option to select the Due Date for Future which is changing the DUE date for the task which is nothing but SLA Goal Time.what happens in this weather the over all dead line remains same and what was the intention in having the due date linked with the SLA Goal Time.
3. Regarding the start Date on Schedule Call Assessment :
When does this Start Date get populated. Is this some thing related to the SLA or does it have any other way to capture it?
1.what would be the logic to know the start date for all the types of tasks and will that be something that is associated with the SLA ? a. Start date isn't associated with SLA since SLA talks about what needs to be happen when the work item is assigned to a user/worklist . The start date is always be the creation date of work item i.e associated with ‘pxCreateDateTime’ property. 2.For Schedule assessment task we have an option to select the Due Date for Future which is changing the DUE date for the task which is nothing but SLA Goal Time. what happens in this weather the overall dead line remains same and what was the intention in having the due date linked with the SLA Goal Time. a. Both ‘Due date’ and ‘SLA’ are using for the same purpose in different ways. But the rules that are created since 7.12 doesn’t have option of due date and SLA is the only option available. So overall, we are trying to leverage the functionality of SLA’s to the created/updated rules.
Thank you for your feedback and detailed information on the design of the scheduling feature. I have documented your feedback, and will keep that in mind as we do some detailed re-work on the those aspects of the application. The re-design on the process will happen in a future release. I hope to reach out to you as we continue to improve the design of interventions and tasks in the application.