I am encoding the parameter using the function @encodeURLParameter and I can see in the tracer that this is working and on the connect rest rule I have also set Content-Type header to be application/x-www-form-urlencoded.
However when the endpoint receives the request the querystring parameter is no longer encoded and the semicolons are in plain text.
Hi HOULJ, thanks for your response but no the request is arriving at the endpoint already decoded. We have examined the logs from the receiving endpoint and the URL does not have the semicolons encoded when the request arrives.
Okay, but there is still a chance that the logs on the endpoint will show you the URL as it was interpreted by the endpoint, so the decoding would have already taken place by the time you are seeing it in the logs.
We have confirmed that is not the case by testing the behavior from another client that is not Pega and URL is received by endpoint encrypted and is shown in endpoint logs as encrypted so this indicates that the issue is with Pega and not the endpoint.