Pls follow the CPM guide from PDN for more details. Below are the HL implementation steps.
1. Dialog Rule Set – XXXXX rule set is created and this rule is an open Application RS. So that customer can update the dialog rules.
2. Dialog Class – All dialog should belong to a specific class. Default class is PegaCA-Dialog shipped with CPM product. Create your own custom class if needed.
3. Application Settings DT – change the pyDefault data transform in PegaCA-Admin-ApplicationSetting class to update the dialog class. Dialog Method is used as flowaction.
4. Dialog Rule – You need to create own Dialog rules from Rule Definition designer studio
5. Dialog Association Rule - Create Dialog Association rules which will associate the dialog, Flow and Assignment/Flow Action together. This has to be created for each assignment where you want to put dialogs. All your association rules should be at implementation layer ideally.
6. Updating dialogues using Configuration Tools –CMP inbuilt functionality to update dialogues by specific user (Manager Role) can be accessed from the configuration icon (Gear icon)
7. You can hand type the verbiage and to reference Pega properties you can use Datasource and Property dropdown. Dialog configuration details is fetched from the assignment level. We need to refer the dialog name in the assignment in the flow.
8. Dynamically refer the Dialog rule in assignments –data page D_GetDialogRule which fetches data from a Data transform
9. Mentioning Dialog rule in Confirm harness– We need to create dialog association rule using Confirm as Flow Type and Confirm as Identifier (Flow Action name) which will be pulled for confirm harness.