Can anyone suggest on the questions below:
1) Pega Customer Service for Healthcare(CSHC) - Latest version available in PDN is 7.22.1, can we assume that it is compatible with Pega 7.3? Assuming it is compatible to Pega 7.3, my question is for CSHC 7.22.1 the prerequisite is to install and verify Pega Foundation for Healthcare(HCIF) version 7.22. But if you see release notes of Pega Foundation for Healthcare version 7.31 is the latest.
So if an application which is upgrading to 7.3 and is having CSHC and HCIF then which version of CSHC and HCIF should be installed?
2) Pega Care Management 7.21 is the latest version - Can we assume this compatible with Pega 7.3 since no other version of the framework is released after Pega 7.3 is launched?
(1) CSHC 7.22.1 was released in June 2017. Pega 7.3 was released slightly after it (around July 2017). If you find out CSHC 7.22.1 is not compatible with Pega 7.3 in some places, please let us know and we will fix it.
In terms of the compatibility between CSHC and HCIF, I know that there is a compatibility issue between CSHC 7.22.1 and HCIF 7.23. HFix-37722 fixes it. So, between CSHC 7.22.1 and HCIF 7.31, even though I have not heard anything about it. But it may need a fix too.
(2) Pega Care Management 7.21 was released in October 2016 which was much early than Pega 7.3. If there is a compatibility issue, please also let us know.
It's better to follow CSHC 7.22.1 and CMA 7.21 installation guides and check their prerequisites.
1) From the conversation above we understand that the ideal combination/recommendation can be as follows but some hotfixes would be required:
Pega 7.3, CSHC 7.22.1, HCIF 7.31 and Care Management Framework 7.21
Please update us on the hotfixes that would be required to sustain the combination.
2) Also in HCIF 7.31 installation guide we see PegaHC-PCS-Foundation and PegaPCS-Foundation rulesets are missing, can you let us know if this is a new change introduced in the framework starting 7.31 version and any related impacts you have heard so far due to that.