I was looking for a solution to one of my issues which is not tracable. Im not very sure on where the problem is. Request your guidance on the same.
Below are the course of actions that we perform in our flow:
1) We get data from an external system through a SOAP service.
2) In our servie activity, we store the data into our Pega work table.
3) After the save, we launch a flow as the last step of the activity. (Till here - all good. Data is getting saved to the work table and the flow is getting launched.)
4) In the flow, the first shape is a router. It routes the case to a work basket.
5) After the router we have few more shapes where the user logs in and picks up the case from the routed WB and processes the case.
The issue is with the step 4 !!! I can see the work table getting updated with the new incoming data. I can also see in the tracer that the flow is getting launched and the WB routing has taken place and flow goes on 'Idle' mode.
But in my portal, when I check that WB, I CANT see this newly routed case. When I check the Assign-Workbasket table, I cant find this case.
After a delay of may be 20mins- 2 hrs (variable each time. Sometimes even half a day !!!), I can see that case in the expected WB.
Can you please help me to find the cause of this delay ?
***Updated by Moderator: Lochan. Removed user added Ask the Expert tag. Apologies for confusion, shouldn't have been an end-user option***
As per my understanding , you have an Assigment shape at the starting of the flow, from Assignment you are routing your work to a particular workbasket (correct me if i am wrong). Please attach the screen shot of your flow and the properties panel of your Assignment where you have configured the routing so that i will check and update you.
I feel this need further investigation possibly via screenshare etc. Have you contacted Global Customer Support Team ? If not, then may be it is a good idea to raise an SR and seek further assistance from them on this.