Didn't find pzExternalName Qualifier in 7.1.7 version
Hi,I am getting improper values in JSON response like result_count is getting changed to "resu(lessthansymbol)count". So I want to add pzExternalName qualifier in property advanced tab but saving its throwing error "Qualifier:Qualifier pzExternalName is not defined." as it is not there in system .So, Please provide details on what to do in such scenario or alternative way to solve this.
Thanks in advance,
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to add Category***
pzExternalName was added to Pega as a part of Pega-IntegrationEngine:07-10-17(ML8) ruleset. Last I checked Pega 7.1.7 contains the ruleset version upto Pega-IntegrationEngine:07-10-16(ML7) so you won't be able to use pzExternalName unless you go for an update.
I am not sure about an alternative solution to this.
1. Actually we are hosting a REST service and we are sending properties in response, result_count and total_result_count . Because of Decision table pyOutboundIdentifierDecoder they are getting changed to resul'
1. If below DSS is set to true then update its value to false. The default value is false. If the DSS is not configured at all then you can ignore this step.
Owning ruleset: Pega-IntegrationEngine
2. Install HFix-26838 and HFix-21277 using Designer Studio > System > Release > Hotfix Manager > Install Hotfix option.
3. Restart the application server after installing the Hot Fixes.
4. The integration data model might have to be regenerated again after installing the fix. Please verify your already generated integration data model (not data page data model) , especially properties and find if “pzExternalName” property qualifier is set on advanced tab of property rule form. If “pzExternalName” property qualifier is already set then everything should just work. Else you need to regenerate the data model again.