Distorted UI Display in End User Logins (Basic Html UI Display)
User Interface is distorted in end user Portals/logins. We are seeing this issue when QA team is running the Automated scripts for long hours(3-4 hrs) and also some times during our testing with end user operators in dev (after some basic testing / suddenly).
1. Pega 7.2 with Customer Service (upgraded from 5.*)
2. All end user operator ids have this problem
3. We have re-validated and saved the skin rule in all the regions, no luck
4. DB Cache tables also cleared, no luck
5. Static content [ETier Static Content Management] cache also cleared , no luck
6. Clean server restart also done , no luck
7. Any exception in the log file during the error , NO
8.If user re logins in a new session , everything is working fine
9. Facing the issue in multiple browsers ? yes we have observed in IE11 and Chrome
10. Is it happening in multiple environments ? Yes
11. Have you raised an SR ? yes we have raised and they have closed saying application specific issue and unable to reproduce. Again we have opened a new SR(B38829) with priority
Any thoughts/help apriciated.
Thank You !
***Edited by Moderator: Marissa to update SR group tag to SR Parallel***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
These are complicated issues and if any of your above diagnostics did not solve your issue then it is not something straight forward that is typically captured in one of our SAs. The SR you already have opened is the correct route to go here. It will need a deep dive to understand any nuances that may apply in your case.
Pega SME team confirmed that there was a problem with IE browser, IE cache was increased during this period. This problem was not occurred in Chrome. But I am currently out of that project and I have no idea what was the solution provided.