The DSS values will be updated and set by the system when ever a soap call is happened it will update the time value into that DSS. On one node the update happened is visible and on other node the update is not getting .
when i open the dss it has the updated value and when i wrote a test activity and verified the dss value by using show-Property. It have returned different value. Anly clue for such behaviour ?
As i said earlier both nodes are pointing to same db and Also the pega pulse agent is up and running for every minute.
Running Pega 7.2 I am experienceing the same issues. DSS values updated on one node does not reflect updated value when retreiving the DSS value using (Pega-RULES:Utilities).getDataSystemSetting on other nodes. Pulse agent is running on all nodes.
The issue here is not about DSS update as the DSS change gets updated fine in the pr_data_admin table and also updated value reflects on the Records --> Sysadmin --> Dynamic System Setting page (in the behavior reported node). However, when we open the rule (by clicking on the row) from this page, the rule copy which opens is stale.
SR-B36268 has been opened for investigating this further.