Posted: 6 Oct 2017 8:24 EDT Last activity: 16 Oct 2018 12:03 EDT
Dutch localization not working
I have imported the Dutch language pack and all the out of the box Dutch ruleset's now exist in the system. I changed the operator locale to nl_NL but even after that the dutch ruleset's do not appear in the ruleset stack and as a result the screens are in English. Any pointers on what could be the problem will be great.
N.B. - Our application Dutch ruleset does appear at the very top of ruleset stack and the translations present in it work as well.
We are using Pega 7.3.0. Kindly let me know in case more details are required.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
I've tried the same on my environment, importing 115509_NLP7.3/Rules/Dutch_LanguagePack_PRPC_7.3.jar into one of my in-house systems. But when I add set the locale in my operator record to nl_NL, then log out/in, it is picking up the localized text.
Did you import the 7.3 Dutch language pack onto your 7.3 system (does the product number match 115509 as above)?
I did same thing on my test environment and again I am facing same problem(the dutch rulesets are not present in ruleset stack and as a result do not see the screens in Dutch). Is there something that we have to do like clear cache/server restart? (Just my random guesses as I am clueless why it won't work)
On Dev also it started working without my doing anything special.
Posted: 3 years ago
Posted: 27 Oct 2017 4:52 EDT
Shahi Naquash (NAQUS)
Product Owner - User Interface
Can you please try to log off and then log in once you change the operator locale. Ideally this should work. If this doesn't work, i would recommend restarting the server once after clearing the cache.
Thanks for the answer. I did that but it did not work yesterday. And now this morning it works without me doing anything. I do not know why it did not work yesterday and why it works today(may be a server restart which I am not aware of). So honestly I do not know how this works even though it is working.