View-> Section displays dynamic section and Harness is used to modify the work area screen based on Launch Harness from other section. Page content can be current or other if other you can specify other class section and harness
Posted: 4 years ago
Posted: 24 Oct 2016 5:14 EDT
Mounika Thatikonda (MounikaThatikonda)
Senior Technical Solutions Engineer
Default View: Select the type of rule you want to include - Section or Harness.
Page context: Select or confirm the page context:
1. Use current page context— uses the class (Applies To key part) of the current section
2. Use data page— in the field that displays, press the down arrow and select the data page. If the data page accepts parameters, then the parameters display here, along with a field into which you can enter the values that you want to pass to the parameters.
3. Use clipboard page— specify the clipboard page in the field that displays. Press the down arrow and select to reference:
- a property on the primary page: select Primary. Primary, followed by a dot, displays in the field. Press the down arrow to select the property name that you want to use as the page context for the section.
- a parameter on the parameter page: select Param. Param, followed by a dot, displays in the field. Press the down arrow to select the parameters you want to specify as the page context for the section.
4. Use page defined by property— specify the property that defines the page that you want to use.