Attached is the image of the web page I'm trying to include in the Pega Robotics Automation, and I'm able to Create Controls of the highlighted links with unique Targets and Match Rules. But when using the controls in the automation, the controls don't execute at all. The automation just kind of hangs at the step where the web control link is called, and occasionally after a minute it throws an error saying "The control Search_Order is not matched".
Highlight screenshot shows that the control matches well with the links. But still no execution. Not sure, if it is a problem with the page content, or the studio not understanding the content.
Can you share a screenshot of your match rules? Is there any difference with the page that you open in interrogation and the page that you open when running the project? For example, a different search order or a dynamic url. When you open the page in interrogation multiple times, does the control consistently match?
Attached is a screenshot of the Match Rules during interrogation. They do not match the next time I start interrogating the same page. It is always this one URL I create objects from, and I follow the link I used in StartPage for this web adapter.
There is however a login Page that pops up before the Automation gets to this page, which upon providing credentials through the automation, logs in well and stops at this Object's method. I tried creating objects for this control multiple times, and I get different controls in each iteration, instead of the "Object already created." I tried multiple other match rules to identify these objects, but they only seem to show unique controls while interrogating, but not during automation. I also tried considering them dynamic controls, Select Element (instead of Default), HTML Table Designer (assuming if Pega Robotics Studio sees this as a table (image in the main question), and nothing seem to work.