Yes. The Database connection seems to be fine. The issue appears to be that Pega is not picking up the schema name. Attaching a Word doc with screenshots of my configuration and errors. I started this morning with a clean VM 8.2.1 image and got the same results. The screenshots show the schema reference in the Tomcat context.xml file, but I have also tried it with a Dynamic System Setting and after reboot got the same results.
The problem is that the Dynamic System Setting that points to the default schema for the ExternalMKTData database rule needs to match the name of the database rule. This seems obvious in hindsight, but is not made clear in the docs. So, instead of using the setting purpose: