Error while getting the list of checkedout rules: code: -1 SQLState: -1 Message: Database-TableWithNoColumns
Hi All - I have upgraded my system from 7.1.5 to 7.1.9 on weblogic + oracle 11G and I am getting below error when we try to save an operator id from developer portal by logging in as Administrator@pega.com user id.
•Error while getting the list of checkedout rules: code: -1 SQLState: -1 Message: Database-TableWithNoColumns
In logs I see below trace:
[fault (self-tuning)'] [ STANDARD] [ ] [ GEMS:01.01.01] ( internal.access.DatabaseImpl) ERROR myserver|XXX.XXX.XX.XX user - There was a problem with the database when getting a list:
I have upgrade my other 3 lower environment and I didn't face this issue in any of my Dev/Dev2/QA environment , this issue only happening in UAT environment which we are upgrading. Can someone please let me know what the issue could be?
What database user are you using in your PegaRULES datasource in this environment? In your Dev/Dev2/QA environments what database user is being used? Are all 4 of these environments on the same Oracle server? I expect that the db user in the problem environment has dba type privileges to see into 'any" schema while the other environments are running with a much less privileged user (or even the data schema user) which is why they don't hit the Oracle JDBC driver synonym issue.
Thank you Celeste Dufresne!! No all oracle servers on separate physical boxes. Our pega application is setup using split schema setup and we are using schema user ids(APP_PEGA_RULES and APP_PEGA_DATA) and same configuration in all environments. As suggested by you I have asked my DBA to provide me the roles/privileges differences for these user ids in QA and UAT environments to see if any DBA level privileges are granted. In case if you feel any other issue please let me know.
Thank you again Celeste Dufresne for your input. we found the issue and it seems there were Select Grant was missing on that particular table for the custom db roles we created for our database user ids(APP_PEGA_DATA and APP_PEGA_RULES). After Granting Select to these roles its working fine now.