Posted: 17 Jun 2015 2:58 EDT Last activity: 18 Jul 2017 10:18 EDT
Error:This Operation requires a lock on the object before it can Proceed
We are facing some issue with DWA links which are used for capturing the RFI's sent by the user in our application.
When clicking on DWA link and submitting the from for first time it will throw an error with "Some fields cannot be blank".After filling the required the fields and submitting the form for second time it is throwing an Error:This Operation requires a lock on the object before it can Proceed.
We have checked the code and found that the flow action which is being called after clicking on submit button is not being called again and directly it is pointing to end of the flow. Also the work object lock is being lost after submitting the form for second time.
Any suggestions how to overcome to this issue.
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to close post*** This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
In the Submit Activity after calling Obj-Validate we have a transition checking for hasMessages=true and if transition is TRUE it will exit activity and there by exiting the flow since there are no flow-shapes further in the flow.
Posted: 6 years ago
Posted: 17 Jun 2015 14:36 EDT
Phani Sahukaru (sahup1)
Architect - Financial Services
Thanks for attaching that doc file. Could you please put more snapshots in it ? In particular, it would be useful to have a "tour" of snapshots, showing the following, in order:
1) Some snapshots showing how you generate the DWA link and generate the email [ don't go crazy here, just a few snapshots so if someone wants to try to set up the same experiment, they have enough idea about how to set it up ]
2) Snapshot of the received email before user clicks the link [ NOTE: Blur or otherwise obliterate private data fields ! ]
3) Snapshot of what user sees when they first click the link (the form they will be filling in)
4) Snapshot of filled in form before user clicks submit
5) Snapshot of the first error user sees when they forget to fill in some required fields
6) Snapshot of filled in form before user submits it the second time
7) Snapshot of second error they see (I believe this is what you already show in the doc)