Posted: 20 Feb 2020 14:00 EST Last activity: 24 Jun 2020 13:06 EDT
EXERCISE: CONFIGURING REFERENCE DATA / step: Create a service provider page list
i'm doing business architect essentials
when i am doing the following steps on this exercise, i name the field Service provider then remove the s from the end of Service provider in step 7 the list of address doesn't populate. The s gets automatically added back to the service providers name which matches the Field from step 4. Should I just change the Field name in 4 to say Service provider or should I manually add the fields? Or did I do something wrong somewhere else?
4. In the Field field, enter Service providers to name the field to add to the user view.
5. Press the Tab key to move the pointer to the Type drop-down.
6. From the Type drop-down, select Field group (list) to configure the field group list.
7. In the unnamed field to the right of the Options drop-down, select Service provider to reference the Service provider data type as the source for the page list.
Important: The data type field defaults to the name of the field group list. Change the name of the data type to Service provider to refer to the data type you created earlier in the exercise.
8. Press the Tab key to move the pointer out of the unnamed field. The dialog updates to display a list of the fields defined for the Service provider data type.
It is important that you select the Service Provider in the dropdown to reference the class. It seems that you are simply removing the S from the Service Providers and as you have seen it will not populate the dialog box with the properties from the Service Provider object.