Exposed column is not pulling the data correctly which was updated via DB
I am updating the values of some of the exposed columns in the DB directly .When I try to open the case the value for the updated exposed column is still showing the old value , whereas in the DB I can see the new value .Why is the updated data not coming in the exposed column in the case.
Scenario - I have an exposed property x in the work table . I have a case say C-130 , the value of x was inserted while the case was created and the value is say y . I open the work table from DB and update the value of x from y to z for the case id C-130 . When I open the case in pega , I still see the old value and in DB I see the new value.