Facing problem in moving optimized property to higher environment
We are using Pega 6.3 SP1 version. We had a customer escalation in a screen that they are not some time seeing all the related cases from a list view. After debugging we found out if the related case no crosses more than 700 rows then it is not displaying. I checked the list view and found 1 column property is not optimized and not exposed as a database column, so I optimized the property in lower dev environment and noticed after optimization the property column was is exposed in the database. I also added 1 step in the product for "data-admin-db-table" before moving the product in Testing server(which is similar to production set up). In the higher testing version the property became exposed as a database column, but still in the list view in higher version if i checked out the list view is still giving the warning message that "These properties are not optimized, and displaying them may result in poor performance: .AssignedTo". And also the list view is not displaying where the related cases are crossing more than 700 cases. Also if i compare the 2 property between lower and higher environment then in lower environment If i open the property then I can see in the "advanced" tab there are classes showing where the property is exposed but in higher environment the property in the "advanced" tab not showing the classes it is attached with. The higher testing environment has "pyProduction Level" setting as "5" and the lower environment is "2". Attaching the document of product rule where i added the "data-admin-db-table"(this is how i tried to move the optimized property) so that you have a clear picture.
Please suggest whether i did wrong process while moving the optimization from lower to higher, this is a critical customer care issue-looking for help.
***Updated by Moderator: Marissa. Removed user added #helpme, Ask the Expert, and SR Created group tags. Apologies for confusion, shouldn't have been an end-user option***