I have a two-parter... in an application recently ported to 7.2 from 6.2 from prior versions, I am seeing a very big block of Access Deny tracer entries with very little information as to where or why the Access Deny is happening... Can anyone suggest a more verbose way to track down Access Deny events?
Each event has an entry in the tracer with the following information:
Primary issue being that I can't find a named Access-Deny close to this and I have checked the flows and stuff for Privilege class and name and there are none. any ideas?
When ever user doesn't have permission to access any particular rule we may see above mentioned error. We could check for privileges, ARO's associated with the rules. And you have to check whether issue happens all user's with different access roles.
Thanks for posting :-). Unfortunately, I am very familiar with the security structure as far as actually creating the rules and setting them up. The issue is that there are no access deny's defined. All of the rules that I'm seeing these access deny's for many, many rules. And the way it is showing up (for example, I have more than 4 tracer "screens" of access deny's all together. I'm wondering if there is a resolution issue, like part of the ruleset stack is missing or not properly defined/included. I've taken a screen shot of 4 of the lines opened and I have removed base class name for privacy. There are other issues that I am trying to troubleshoot, but I am concerned that this issue could potentially be the cause, or could cause us a bigger problem in production. So, I need to track down the source of so many access denys in the tracer.
Thank you for posting your query in the PSC. This looks like an inactive post and hence, we suggest you create a new post for your query. Click on the Write Post button here. Once created, please reply back here with the URL of the new post.
You may also refer this discussion link as a reference in the new thread.