Hi. I tried to configure a GET request for a Connect REST service on Pega but it fails the connectivity test. I tried to configure the same details on Postman (to test GET request) and it works fine there. On running the connectivity test on pega, it shows connection error while executing GET request. Anybody knows what additional configuration is needed to fix this? Thanks.
Pega Version - 7.2 Personal Edition
Error - Attached
I have run the same on Postman as well to check the output and it came out fine.
I have passed the bearer token in the header. That should be enough as Postman is able to execute it without any issues. I am attaching a snapshot from Postman just to show how it is working fine on Postman. On applying the same configuration on pega, it is not working.
I see what the problem is. What you are trying is test connectivity. The main intent of test connectivity is to check if the endpoint is reachable or not. The results of test connectivity may not be the exact replica of those from a runtime invocation of connector. I'm sure if you test the runtime execution of the same connector using a data page or a connect activity, you will see the expected result.
However, I do see a bug in test connectivity. We seem to consider "Constant" type resource path parameters and query string parameters for test connectivity but not "Constant" type headers. Had we considered "Constant" headers, test connectivity with your configuration would have worked fine. You could raise an SR for us to fix this. But as I said, your runtime should work fine.